Select Page

Agriculture Lowest price machinery parts tractor mtz gearbox part red metal 801723010 701723010 gear lever mtz

Agriculture  Lowest price machinery parts tractor mtz gearbox part red metal 801723010 701723010  gear lever mtz

The group has taken part in the creating and revising of ISO/TC100 intercontinental chain regular several a long time in success and hosted the 16th ISO/TC100 Global once-a-year assembly in 2004.


Rapid Details

Applicable Industries:

Production Plant

Spot of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Manufacturer Title:


Item Name:

gear lever mtz




fifty*20*15.5 cm

Excess weight:

three.2 kg


tractor mtz eighty portion





High quality:

100% Examined

Delivery time:




Packaging & Delivery

Lead Time
Quantity(Baggage) one - five 6 - fifty >50
Est. Time(times) 5 15 To be negotiated

Online Customization



Spot of Origin CHINA
Brand Name PARUC
Item Name gear lever mtz
Material Steel
Measurement 50*twenty*15.five cm
Fat three.2 kg
Software tractor mtz eighty portion
Packing Carton
OEM 80-1723010/70-1723010
Quality one hundred% Tested
Delivery time seven-15days
Certification ISO9001:2008


Transportation method: Free sample is available when you settle for the freight collect

Payment phrase: 30% T/T, L/C at sight

Q1:How your firm typically transports items to your international locations?

This problem is mainly decided by the quantity of the products. If the variety of orders is enough for a container, it is recommended that containers be transported by sea or rail if the variety of orders is modest, they can be transported by the shipping organization.

Q2:Is your firm's goods retailable?

Sorry, we do not settle for retail orders. Our purchase quantity is established in accordance to the packaging of the products. For instance, if there are 30 circumstances in one particular box, then thirty are the cheapest get amount.

Q3:What is the payment method?

If it is a place, we require to receive the total payment ahead of they can be shipped if it is an get, then according to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment ahead of the contract to indicator the agreement.


Relevant Industries Equipment Restore Outlets,Farms   Certification ISO9001:2008
Kind K700 elements   Size 11*11*24.5cm
Use Tractors   Excess weight .97kg
Place of Origin China   OEM Accpet
Model Title PARUC   High quality a hundred%examined
Solution Title voltage converter   Provider 2 Month
Application Agricutural Farm,tractor   Purpose Throttle Management




shaft car

As one of leading shaft car manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of products, We offer shaft car and many other products.

Please contact us for details.

Mail:[email protected]

Manufacturer supplier exporter of shaft car

Recent Posts